From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of
Dib9@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 10:37 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: CNN

CNN has done a good job covering the events of this week.  They have a depth
of reporters but are in serious need of a real anchor.  I wasn't a big
Bernard Shaw fan, but his absence was very noticeable this week.  CNN has no
one that measures up to the Big Three or Brian Williams on MSNBC.  Aaron
Brown is out of his league in the lead anchor role.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine