Re: Heartbreaking Interview on ABC

On 14 Sep 2001, at 8:26, Norm Rosen wrote:

> I agree with you, there's no place for politics during this crisis,
> partisan or otherwise.

In the Democratic radio address this morning, Senators Charles
Schumer and Hillary Clinton spent their time praising President Bush
and thanking him for his actions.  This is in the best traditions of the
American system.

I remember when, after the assasination of President Kennedy, the
Republicans declared a 30-day moratorium on politics.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com