Re: Our Deep Resolve

<bobonradio@yahoo.com> writes:
> And it's just as well that the NFL did decide not to
> play games this weekend, as a sports report that would
> mention the name of the "New York Jets" would now
> conjure up images of something much different from
> football...

This will probably set someone off....

Actually if the NFL could get around the problem of logistics with
Airlines grounded much of the week  I think they probably should have
gone on with this weekend's games.  By cancelling the games the
terrorists have succeeded in disrupting the norm, something that in
addition to the carnage they caused was probably a goal.  As far as
baseball that is obviously a different situation and they are getting
back to normal Monday from what I have heard.

df