Heartbreaking Interview on ABC

   I just saw an emotional interview on ABC's coverage of this incredible
tragedy. Connie Chung interviewing the CEO of a 1,000 employee company that
had offices on 4 floors of the North tower of the World Trade Center. 700 of
those employees were in the tower at the time the plane hit it. None of the
700 employees are accounted for and are feared dead. The CEO broke down near
the end of the piece, and Connie looked quite sad and shaken as well. Peter
Jennings looked somber as well as he segued from that segment into the next.
I needed a moment to recover as well.

   Also, I saw another emotional moment on Tuesday that some on this list
may have seen. A reporter for WABC was interviewing a female witness to the
WTC tragedy. The woman was describing what she saw and started to choke with
emotion, then telling the reporter "I'm sorry" as she started to sob
uncontrolably. The reporter then embraced and consoled the woman as the
camera captured just one of many emotional moments from this unspeakable
event.

  Mark Watson