Re: Fw: No backup transmitter sites

Up here in Hyde Park, NY, cable service was just
restored yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) on the NYC
network affiliates.  FRom what I understand though,
the immediate NY metro area had microwave links set up
almost immediately after the stations were forced off
the air.  There was no switching to the Albany
affiliates on any of the cable systems around here
that I know of due to the circumstances.

                             Matt Osborne
                             Hyde Park, NY

  But, is