Re: Coverage of Press Conference

Once again, with all due respect..... (I am not trying to cause a
disturbance here at all....we nee to stick together through this)

The president only has certain stuff that can be said at this point in
time. We all know, especially on this list, how the media is, how the
media speculates about things that the government says. For our own very
safgety the president can NOT say more then what needs to0 be said. There
are HUGGE ISSUES here....our lives are all changed forever, and for the
first time in my life since I became politically aware, I have nothig but
the utmost faith in the US government, every single one of them, and
wahtever they do or say, they have my support.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Norm Rosen wrote:

> What happened yesterday was far worse than the events leading up the
> gulf war.
>
> The only thing of substance that Bush could come up with was; " We will
> make no distinction between the suspects and those that harbor them."
>
> But for those who were at, or near ground zero, the impact was merely a
> cheap imitation of George Sr.
>
> As for the president not saying any words of substance.
>
> I'll concur
>
> Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

> > > Not that
> > >
> > > Adam, "The man" is Mr. President today, kid.
> > >
> > > Bill O'Neill
> >
> > Those weren't Adam's words.  They were mine.
> >
> > --
> > Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
> > <sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few
> > <http://www.gordsven.com/sven>                   or the one."
> >                                                      -- Surak

Jeremy