Re: Liberal vs. Conservative (was Re: Coverage of Press Conference)

I'm  LMAO!!!
1956, it was a very good year.

I would like the entire list to see just how stupid you are

Prejudice also?

Bet you sitting in your seven figure home sipping on champagne 'feeling' for the poor people of America....

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Norm Rosen <inorm99@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Toe to toe huh?

If you read my post carefully, you'll notice that there was nothing political about my statement in light of this tragedy.

SO WHY DON'T YOU POP OPEN A BUD, SIT BACK IN YOUR TRAILER, AND SING GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

hopfgapr@sprynet.com wrote:

> Give it a rest, will ya.....
>
> I'm perfectly willing to go toe-to-toe with any Liberal on any subject, but (besides this not being the proper forum) this
is certainly NOT the proper time.