Re: Liberal vs. Conservative (was Re: Coverage of Press Conference)

And that's fine, it's really Mr Rosen I was directing my comment to on this particular thread (which I've responeded to OFF LIST)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Sven Franklyn Weil <sven@gordsven.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 hopfgapr@sprynet.com wrote:
> I'm perfectly willing to go toe-to-toe with any Liberal on any subject, but (besides this not being the proper forum) this is certainly NOT the proper time.

Before we start turning this into a poticial faction fight, let me say
this:

I'm a liberal.  I am not a fan of Rudy Giuliani.

 However, I do have to give him credit over how he is attempting to run
the post-blast sweep-up and rescue efforts.  He is keeping calm,
encouraging people to stay calm and go about their lives and not let shit
like this grind everyone to a halt.  It's what any good mayor should be
doing.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
                      the needs of the few