Re: Horror of Terrorist Attack

From: "Richard Chadwick" <RW@RichChadwick.com>

> Maybe I'm Old Fashioned, but I listen is disbelief as WROR & WZLX continue
> to play their music formats this afternoon.   It just feels weird to even
> be listening to them.  Can anyone explain?

I'm guessing that some stations A.) don't have the resources to run anything
beyond 'updates'...and b.)  the belief that some listeners want to hear
music.

I went into my local garage for some auto work Tuesday morning in the thick
of this...and they had on WROR...although the workers were talking about the
incident...they apparently wanted music to come out of the speakers.

Just one perspective...

Joe