Re: Boston Coverage Of Attack

>Rich wrote--
>Who was the CBS radio anchor this morning?  In an annoying lapse of
>taste, he said archly, "It isn't a hundred and ten storeys any
>more."   And he repeated the wisecrack a few minutes later.

And how about the guy from Massport who talked about all of the planes that
took off, and "only two are unaccounted for."  Well, that makes me feel
better.  He also said that Logan Airport is "as safe as any airport in the
country".  But in fairness, I have to commend radio and TV for going
non-stop all day and dealing with equipment failures, poor communications
from certain locations, etc-- being live for that long, people WILL say
dumb things.