Re: Horror of Terrorist Attack

At 04:21 PM 9/11/01 -0400, Dan Billings wrote:
> [...]

When I came into work today, all the NPR stations were airing disaster
coverage.

You are probably right that PBS does not have the facilities to provide
coverage, after all PBS is primarily a distribution service, they do not
have the facilities that the other networks do.

It is probably a good idea the PBS is continuing their children's
programming, I'm sure some parents don't want their children exposed to the
non-stop coverage of the disaster, which at this point is available on
multiple sources to most Americans.
---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH