Re: 9 1 1

At 1:13 PM -0400 9/11/01, Chuck Igo wrote:

>God be with all of those affected: victims, families, loved ones, friends
>and especially the emergency rescue workers, firefighters, police and
>hospital personnel who will unwillingly re-live the next few days for the
>rest of their lives.

I'm sure there are numerous broadcast people among the victims,
including a number of transmitter tech who were undoubtedly working
up there at the time.

I dunno what else to say.  I have to leave for work now (I'm due at
Ch 7 at 3 PM), I have no idea what it will be like.  I haven't dared
to call, I'm sure they're too busy to talk to me anyhow.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH