Re: Boston Coverage Of Attack

--- Roger Kirk <rogerkirk@ttlc.net> wrote:

> After listening to WBZ for about 45 minutes, Jay McQuade
> mentioned WBZ's "sister stations" WODS, WZLX, etc.

WBCN joined WBZ-AM after Stern ended somewhere after Noon.
WODS is also carrying WBZ-AM as is WBMX.

WZLX has been staying with music after the
John Hancock tower was closed off earlier this morning.
They must be on auto-pilot....

Star 93-7 was simulcasting WRKO-AM...

WCRB-AM and most of Greater Media stations were taking WCVB-TV
feed...

On 'JMN, Baltazar and Pebbles and the entire
morning show staff are still on and taking calls from listeners.
Kiss 108 is simulcasting on AM 1430 with local coverage
from Billy Costa and midday man Ed McMann supplemented by
Premeire's coverage...