FM Radio DXing

FM radio dxing report: here in chicopee..

I received WXRK-FM "KRock" 92.3 New York around 10PM last night..
               WYJB-FM "B95.5" 95.5 Albany around 10AM this morning..
                  WPLJ-FM "95-5PLJ" New York around 9PM last night..
               WCRI-FM 95.9 Block Island around 10AM this AM..
                WRZE-FM 96.3 "The Rose" Nantucket around 10AM this morning
                WRKS-FM 98.7 "kissfm" New York around 11AM yesterday
                WHTZ-FM 100.3 "New york's #1 hit music station" NYC around
11AM yesterday
                WRCN-FM 103.9    Riverhead NY around 10AM this morning
                WBLS-FM 107.5 NYC around 11AM yesterday..

Just for your info.. that's what I got.. interesting must be some kinda
orientation to the south or somethin..

Adma

Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA
http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..
I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.
Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!