Re: NAB Convention Told: Target Adults Over 50

And what, specifically, are Dr (In Search of Excellence)
Peters' _radio_ management credentials? Although I don't
disagree with the suggestions you claim Peters made to
the radio people assembled in the Big Easy, I have
trouble with your characterizing Peters as having
_radio_ management experience. If he has, it's news to
me. Therefore, despite Peters' marquee value and hefty
speaker's fee, I suspect that what he may have said will
fall on deaf ears among the numbskulls in command of the
major radio groups.

But your using this list to misquote or mischaracterize
someone or someone's statements is NOT a new
phenomeneon. We missed your predictions for the coming
year last December. They had been the best comedy
material the list had seen each year for the preceding
three years. Moreover your record of accuracy was the
standard by which the rest of us would-be gurus wanted
to be judged; you made all of us look so good!
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205