RE:89.3 in Revere and comanion radio

I went to www.companionradio.com and it is exactly what I guessed. Radio for
nursing homes.
Perhaps the one in Revere/Malden simply has it cranked up to high.

BTW: I dialed the 1-800 number to listen to the samples, and....PLEASE SHOOT
ME if I ever tolerate more than 10 seconds of any of the 4 channels offered.

D'ya suppose by the time I'm 85 (43 now) that the Rolling Stones and
Aerosmith will be on one of the 'compainonradio' feeds, and worse yet, that
some 40 year old (that person isn't even born yet!) will say the same thing
about them I just said about the exisitng options

<LOL>

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH