Person Associated with Boston Radio on The Weakest Link"

Today's (09/06) Boston Herald notes that an individual associated with a
Boston-area radio outlet will be on NBC's "The Weakest Link" this coming
weekend.  The literal phrase was "WCRB Newsguy Paul Bachman will show off
his smarts" on the show.  I'm not familiar with this guy's name, and I thought
that the cheapskates on South Street in Waltham got all their "news" from an
outside provider like Metro Traffic, so he may not be one of their regular
announcers.  I don't have a TV Guide or other listing so I don't know what
weekend day or time slot it's on;  they referenced channel 7, but the show
also airs on PAX some nights.  I can guarantee one thing:
he'll get softer treatment from the show's host than he'd get from me.

Laurence Glavin

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!