Re: Legal no matter how you pronounce it... (was: Re: AM 740 not doing Legal ID)

Hey, don't you folks listen to WBZ? They are currently
running a station promo on the theme "we know New
England" in which the names of at least a dozen
communities in these parts--including PeaBODy--are
intentionally mispronounced. The part about Meffa at the
end is especially cute.

WorCESter and Dooster (well, the announcer says Dorster)
are also pretty funny.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205