Re: Local Political Coverage

On 3 Sep 2001, at 5:34, Bill O'Neill wrote:

> And $20K spread between local print and local radio (if one still
> exists) at rates under $50 per hour can leave money to spare on a few
> pens and door hangers.

I don't know how he spent the money, but since there is no local radio
station, I think the money was spent mainly on townwide mailings,
which can be quite expensive, and ads in the local paper.  He also had
window and lawn signs, etc.  But townwide mailings to all voters can
easily run up the bucks.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com