530 AM Frequency

I was listening curiously to the 530 AM frequency last night..... and I
heard a station which I believe was from the dominican republic. all the
programming was in spanish, but it was the top of the hour and i thought i'd
try to listen for a station ID. I listened to the station for about 10
minutes.. and around 4:01 AM Eastern, I heard an ID.. the only two words I
understood were "Santo Domingo". I wrote it down, and I looked this morning
at the radio database on http://www.radiostation.com/kodis/, but could not
find a station in the Dominican Republic on AM 530. I would very much
appreciate any help from anyone on this list so I can add the station to my
database. I also got some very interesting stations last night.. probably
because of the clear night. I got 22-watt station WHYL Carlisle, PA (heard a
legal ID around 10PM).. and WVMT 620 in Burlington, Vermont.

Adam
Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA
http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
I like: hiking, Radio DXing, weather watching, going online, talking/hanging
out with friends.. Living, dying and breathing Red Sox/Celtics..
I don't like: being called "cutie" or "sweetie"... Ichiro Suzuki.. New York
sports teams... watching the Red Sox lose.. long drives.
Quotes: "If you jumped off a bridge I wouldnt jump with you i'd be at the
bottom to catch you".. "A girl is 4ever- so make sure you find the right
one".. I love you Kristin!