Re: Thanks

Although I am not certain of the facts, I beg to differ.
As I recall, the disappearance of the 1570 signal and
the appearance of the 640 signal coincided, and I don't
think it was a coincidence. It's quite possible that the
owner of 1570 applied for and was granted a move to 640
and a (big) power increase, but that funds to build the
640 CP were unavailable, so the CP was sold. If that is
what happened, the 640 license would indeed be a
continuation of the 1570 license.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205