An interesting morning in Radio DXing.....

Was getting many stations I have never logged before or rarely get this
morning:

- WWBB 101.5 Providence
- WRNQ 92.1 Poughkeepsie
- WBRU 95.5 Providence
- WWLI 105.1 Providence
- WBAZ 102.5 Long Island
- WMJC 94.3 Long Island
- WBEA 101.7 Long Island
- WDRE 98.7 Long Island
- WALK 97.5 Long Island
- WGNA 107.7 Albany

For A while, WEBE, WKCI and WEZN were coming in like local stations.. until
WKCI mysteriously disappeared, and WEBE/WEZN were coming in awful.. WKCI is
a regular here, and it never does that on me. Later this afternoon when the
thunderstorms are over the Hudson Valley I'll try and get stations from
there then.

-Adam

Adam Rivers
Chicopee, MA
Visit my page: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
NEWS40, 7NEWS, WBZ TV and RADIO Weather Spotters