RE: RE: GE SuperRadios

Have you tried fiddling with the FM sensitivity switch?

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Michael
P Fitzpatrick Jr.
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 2:08 PM
To: hopfgapr@sprynet.com
Cc: Rod O'Connor; boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: RE: GE SuperRadios

I have a RS DX398 and I am very unhappy with the lack of sensitivity and the
poor adjacent channel rejection. I live in a spot with heavy FM signals and
it just doesn't fight them very well. Maybe that's just something with the
unit I have but aside from the RDS, I am not very happy with it.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *