From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Sven
Franklyn Weil
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 10:16 AM
To: Rod O'Connor
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: GE SuperRadios

Some people swear by the Henry
Kloss Tivoli Model 1.  It's got a very sensitive FM tuner (with an
external antenna) and very nice sound - I've heard them play.  The AM
tuner however, is a nonstarter.  It may pick up some strong local stations
but it is not good for AM DX.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few