RE: WGY 810

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Adam Rivers wrote:

> Is the WGY tower the one after the city of Albany.. its one big, tall tower?
> We went on a field trip west of Albany in Cobleskill? and I think I know
> which one your talking about.. It is pretty big.

If you went from Albany to Cobleskill you probably took I-88 (a.k.a. the
"Senator Warren M. Anderson Expressway"). The WGY tower is immediately to
your right as you go up the ramp from the Thruway to the toll booths at
Exit 25.

The tower is pretty hard to mistake; it bears a sign that says "81 WGY"
(or at least it did the last time I was out that way).

Rob Landry
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com