RE: GE Super Radio

I have a GE Superradio III that was a Christmas gift, My mother had to go to
several places to find one. Most places were sold out of them. I listen to
KYW on it every night when I get home from work.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *