Re: some atmospheric conditions?

You may have gotten WBEA/Southhold, NY on Long Island's east end.  This
station used to be soft AC WBAZ, but those calls and format moved to 102.5.
WBEA runs a hot AC format and recently moved to 101.7 from 104.7 in Montauk.
WBEA/101.7 uses the moniker "Beach Radio" and they probably play the Staind
track, so it could be them.

Mike Thomas