Re: Re: WUNR ratings et al

I believe alot of it IS from the WGBH/WBUR numbers.

(Didn't the rival of arbitron, whose no longer in Boston include non-comms in their ratings?)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

sunshine@angelfire.com wrote:
> I also once worked at WUNR. I recall that once the WUNR afternoon Spanish-language show did an 0.7 while then-sister station WBOS (which had just changed to chicken-AC from disco) did 0.3 during the same time slot - same book.

Anyway, I digress. If one adds the numbers on the ratings the results come to between 85.0 and 91.0 (usually). My question is where are the rest that would cause the total to be 100.0. Are there a flock of 0.1's or are the missing numbers for "non-commercial" FMs like WBUR? Anyone know?

-s

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!