Re: WOTW Calls Returning to Nashua NH?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:33:18 -0400 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
writes:

> I found an old newspaper (actually inder the linoleum in an old
> apartment I was remodeling!) where WOTW had a sales office in
> Downtown
> Lowell.  How long was that the case?  Was there ever legitimate
> market
> presence for WOTW outside of Nashua (was Lowell part of its ADI?)
>
> Bill O'Neill

I seem to remember them talking about it as "back in the old days", I
don't know when they actually did it or how successful it was (or wasn't)
 I would guess it was no more successful than WCCM's current attempts to
crack the Lowell market by setting up a "studio" in a storefront
downtown.  Maybe someone like Dan Guy remembers.

DF