From: Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr. [mailto:fitzradio@the-spa.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 1:42 AM
To: adamrivers@prodigy.net
Subject: RE: FM reception

Adam,

With all due respect I can speak for myself. This "we" crap is actually just
your opinion and I would appreciate it if you left the rules of the list to
Garrett Wohlman who is the moderator. Any problems you have with the list
should be directed towards him personally.

Thanks

--Mike Fitzpatrick

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *