RE: Coverage of Williams firing

Um Adam  ????

Although I know you dont like it, your facts are wrong here. WWLP did in
fact carry the story, it was our 2nd story in the first block of 5pm, and
the 3rd in the first block of 6pm. I hate to disappoint you, but Springfield
TV does not consist of just WGGB.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *