RE: Impressive Broadcast Tower Sites

I thought I saw once that WINK 104 was in those towers.
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Peter
Murray
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:45 AM
To: Boston-Radio-Interest@Bostonradio. Org
Subject: RE: Impressive Broadcast Tower Sites

That's actually 6 antennae, for WHP - AM 580. They're grouped in a 3 X 2
matrix. It's been there as long as I can remember - very well maintained
from what I can see (right down the hill from my parents' place).

Another (newer) interesting site is for Reading, PA's full-service
WEEU - AM 830, along I-78, near the Shartlesville exit (exit 8).
Recently built, when that station moved from it's lower-powered
facilities on 850 down to 830 (with more power).

-Peter Murray (N3IXY/1)
Somerville, MA (grew up in Harrisburg, PA)