From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Bob
Nelson...WMWM
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 1:49 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Lydon to fill in on WTKK

Today's Globe mentioned that former "Connection"
host Christopher Lydon will be filling in for
Jay Severin (3-7 pm weekdays) on WTKK (96.9) during
the
weeks of August 20 and 27. Perhaps an audition of
sorts? Now, I haven't really heard Lydon's shows in
the past, but from what I hear, his political opinions
are not quite the same as Severin's. :)

Also did note the article in Globe & Herald about the
hiring of Sean McDonough by WWZN. The Globe also
hinted
WWZN may hire ex-Patriots coach Bill Parcells and
have him and writer Will McDonough host a Thursday
afternoon football show during the NFL season;
the show would be carried by the Sporting News
Network as well.