WBZ-AM Does Antenna Switch During Keller

Yesterday (08/10) I was listening to WBZ-AM at 7:55 am when they
transitioned from a news story to Jon Keller's commentary.  Just
then, Jon's voice began to waver like a very superannuated soprano...
but he wasn't having vocal difficulties.  WBZ went into the kind of
rapid short-wave alterations in loudness that happens when two
transmitters are on at the same time.  Therefore, I deduce that they
were either switching from auxiliary-to-main or main-to-auxiliary
transmitters at that moment.  So some kind of work is being done in Hull.

Laurence Glavin

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!