RE: Area ratings....

In Springfield, it used to vary book by book, from WPKX (97.9 Enfield),
Springfield Licensed WMAS-FM (94.7) and WHYN-FM (93.1). "Rock102" WAQY-FM
doesn't usually make #1, but is usually a very strong #2 or 3. Recently
however, some things have changed in this market. First, WPKX took a HUGE
drop from a 9 share to a 6 share and has yet to regain it's strength.  WKSS
(95.7 Hartford-Meriden) has recently been placing in the top five, and up
until WZMX's flip was #3. (Beating WHYN-FM, WPKX). WMAS-FM, all live and
local, seems to be the market leader with strong numbers as of recently, but
remember this is Springfield and by next fall, it could all go around the
place again. I expect WZMX will do very well in this market, definitely
making top 5 soon. The only problem with WZMX is in spots in Springfield,
WRSI 93.9 bleeds into it.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *