Re: Bruce Williams on WTIC 1080

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Mark Casey wrote:

> Callers are consistently complimentary and decent to him.  Often times he's
> so rude to them for no (or little) reason, that I just shut off the radio or

Although I remember listening to him as recently as last year (when WEVD
was still carrying his show here in NYC) and some of the callers were just
plain dim-wits.  Hell....they had questions that were such duds and so
lame that you could actually sit and figure out yourself.  You really
didn't need to call a talk show and ask for answers.  All some of these
people needed to do was some research on their own.  I can understand why
this would be taxing to a person.  I could never understand how Bruce
was able to be so patient and not yell at some of these people. It takes a
great deal of effort.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few