Re: Re: WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> > > WMCM for the last couple of years has had live, local morning and
> afternoon
> > > shows during the week, with the satellite programming running the rest
> of
> > > the time.
> >
> > DJ McCoy, the morning host, was one of my instructors at NESCom
>

> BTW...DJ McCoy was the original morning man at Country 96.9

Really? Interesting, never knew that......I know he spent some time with
Q106.5 and WDME in Dover-Foxcroft, as well as a national traveling morning
show with ABC for a while.....as well as a bunch of gigs in Appleton, CO.

If you';ve never got a chance to talk to the guy- he's really a great
person, very down to eath, and will never be caught wearing matching
socks.....feel free to ask him about his socks, he'll show you. THey'll
never match.