Re: Re: WNSH 1570 back on (again!)

Not to mention, classic country doesn't sell very well, or even show up in
ratings very well.  In Rochester NY a few years back, an attempt was made at
having a full time classic country radio station, and from the stories I've
heard it was only a matter of months and maybe 2 books at the most before
the station had to change format because it had no ratings to speak of, and
its spot sales weren't much better.

                                        Matt Osborne
                                        Hyde Park, NY