Administrivia-Site Status (Was: test)

<<On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:19:33 +0000, "Kaimbridge M. GoldChild" <kaimbridge@my-deja.com> said:

> What is the status of BostonRadio.org?

It is currently up and operating as usual (I'm using it right now to
compose this message).  It was down for about twelve hours earlier
today thanks to a power outage in Kendall Square; the machine is not
on a UPS and has one of those !@#$^% ATX power supplies that doesn't
automatically power on when electricity is restored.  It was down a
few times due to software failures while I was on vacation, but my
co-workers were able to restart it.  My machine often runs
experimental software which may cause various things to break at
inconvenient times, and my two-week vacation out west was one of
them.  (You'll hear a little bit about that trip on this week's
episode of LTAR.)

-GAWollman