...and the impressionist is...

Oops, just remembered the name of the impressionist
I'd mentioned in an earlier post (the one who'd play
Mike Dukakis and others on Jerry Williams' show).
I think it was Jim Flaherty.

Jim also appeared (for awhile) on 'RKO's "Clapprood
and Whitley" morning show and occasionally guested
on 'BZ's "David Brudnoy" show. I called in to David's
show while he was on, and talked to him. He did an
impression of John Silber, then a gubernatorial
candidate: "Let me take a moment here to SLAM the
media, including that evil Natalie Jacobson!"
(Some wondered if Silber's interview with the Ch. 5
anchor play a part in his defeat.)

In addition, I saw Jim in "Don't Touch That Dial!",
a satire review at Nick's Comedy Stop (downstairs).
I think "Dial" was co-produced and maybe co-written
by talk hosts Bob Katzen and Morgan White, Jr.
(The show also featured-- I kid you not-- the pride
of Somerville, Bobby "Boris" Pickett of "Monster Mash"
fame, playing Archie Bunker and other characters.)