Re: Phil Hendrie

> Are there any New England stations carrying Premier's Phil Hendrie?  He
> was featured in a segment on Wednesday's All Things Considered and I'd
> like to hear a little more of him.

There's a streaming audio page from his syndicator at
http://www.philhendrieshow.com/audio.html .

For those not familiar with Hendrie's show, he interviews ridiculous
characters and invites callers to chat with them. And when I say
"characters", I mean that literally: they're all figments of Hendrie's
imagination and voice.

As satire, it's OK in small doses, but once you get the joke, what's the
point of filling three hours a day with it?

--RC