Re: listening trends....

In a message dated 7/10/01 9:40:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavisson@neo.rr.com writes:

<< Will this decline of AQH nationwide continue?  I'm afraid it will  >>

It will.... just the same way that there aren't weekly Saturday night
concerts under the stars by the town gazebo in every small town in America
any more.   We don't need each other for companionship.  We have e-mail, TV,
and other techno-things.
Radio is beginning to suffer the same fate.
However, terrestrial radio stations WILL HAVE to go local once again after
the satellite radio gets a foothold.   "Local" is terrestrial radio's only
saviour.  But in the meantime, lets make a ton of money!
--------jibguy