Re: Re-reminder to Check Attleboro Sun Chronicle on "Death of Local Radio"

Yup, its a good read.   However, newspapers really enjoy beating up on local
radio stations (I almost just wrote "local radio.")  At least this article
did explain WHY many local radio stations just can't afford to "do what they
used to do" anymore.  And the long-time owners of WARA knew that when they
sold it back in 1995.
----jibguy

In a message dated 7/10/01 6:55:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,