Re: Re: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

This problem happens in EVERY profession!

It's the "Brotherhood" crap...

Why don't good Teachers, Policemen, Doctors, Carpenters, etc call out the bad ones?

Unions! Associations! Because the "dropping the dime" member is looked upon with greater disgust than the "bad" member ever is.

I hate it and its one (of the many) reasons I am not fond of Unions or Professional Associations.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Jibguy@aol.com wrote:
> If such was a real concern amongst the'majority?' of lawyers, then why don't
the bad ones (who sue insurance companies for outrageous amounts; which
DRIVES UP ALL OF OUR insurance rates) get disbarred?  Apparently the Bar
Associations don't see this is a problem, but rather an unsaid endorsement.
---jibguy

In a message dated 7/2/01 11:25:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,