From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of A.
Joseph Ross
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 12:49 PM
To: Manuelian, Mark D
Cc: boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: RE: WBZ Reception Is Worsening

Thanks for that information.

I'm curious about something.  Why must WBZ only use 10,000 watts from the
auxiliary transmitter?  Being a clear-channel station, I would think it
would be licensed to use full power, even from its auxiliary transmitter.
I realize that the main transmitter uses a pattern that nulls to the east,
but that's just the Atlantic Ocean.  Or are there European signals on that
frequency that WBZ has to protect?

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com