RE: WEVD sale

I'd think there would be room for a third talk station. I'm not a parton of
sports stations unless I'm interested in a baseball game that's on...

How ironic, in a sense, that WEVD/1050 is going all sports. This happened
earlier when Emmis bought the station and flipped was it, WHN to WFAN 1050
our nation's first all sports station. We all know that Emmis eventually
moved the station/format to 660.

I was listening to WEVD earlier from the US Virgin Islands.

Ron Gitschier
Vieques Is.