RE: Potty Runs (was Today's LTAR)

The Greaseman was heard to say that sometimes he used to keep a pickle
bucket (5 gal) in the studio when they had little else than those 2:xx songs
way back in the day. Having served on the other side of the glass I'd almost
be inclined to believe him. That's as far as I'll take this....<grin>

And of course what about those times when the Manager forgets to pick up a
pkg of TP??????!!!!!!!! Been there... 'nuff said!

Ron Gitschier

	That's why they have that five position speaker selector switch in
the men's room there? Isn't it... I have to play the monitor loudly. Not
that I don't anyway. Love that orban 9200 processing into a solid state
transmitter...

	Ron (just throw on a compliation CD) Gitschier