Lou McNally Dismissed

     Let's face it!!  Channel 8, always being a third
tier station when it comes to news, made a big blunder
when they fired "Altitude Lou" McNally this week.  Lou
is a true professional in every sense of the word.
But he never let it get to his head.  He is a funny
and well rounded person as well.  He is very down to
earth. I had a blast recording the weather forecasts
from Lou at WBET and (the now late) WCAV-FM in
Brockton.  He even made a personal appearance while we
were doing a live remote at "Putt-Putt" at the
Westgate Mall in Brockton one late summer night. He
even played a round as well.
     Channel 8, SHAME ON YOU!

-Pete

=====