WGIR to cover AHL hockey

http://www.monarchshockey.com/news/article061201.asp

The Manchester Monarchs, the AHL affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings,
announced today that a two-year agreement has been reached with WGIR AM 610,
"New Hampshire's First News," making the Manchester-based station the
official flagship and radio partner of the Monarchs. In addition, WGIN-AM
930 (Portsmouth), WGIP-AM 1540 (Exeter) and WTSL-AM 1400 (Lebanon) will
serve as the station's first three network affiliates.

We are entering into an exciting time for hockey and sports fans in the
state with the Manchester Monarchs coming aboard," said Clear Channel and
Manchester Market Manager Ruth Jones. "With the tremendous interest in the
team, we are very proud to serve as the flagship stations for the American
Hockey League in the Granite State."

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/