Fw: Dish Network and local station packages...

FYI, I thought you might find this interesting.  It speaks as much to
_good_ "customer service" as it does to not insulting the intelligence
of the viewer inquiring.  I had queried WPTZ-TV (Ch. 5
Plattsburg-Burlington) Engineering via their website yesterday.  Per
below, their CE promptly replied.  I had inquired as to why WPTZ-TV
was the only one of the 4 major networks not served by Dish Network.
The other three are offered "a la carte" at about 2 bucks each per
month.  Most 4 station packages are about $5 per month.  I did reply
of the fact that the CBS, ABC and Fox affils. are available from the
bird.  Bill O'Neill

WPTZ's reply: